HOME

The Wishess



Band Members :
Bishikanta Thounaojam - Vocals
Megha Salam (Izzy) - Guitars
Bona - Guitars
Maverick - Bass
Chingkhei (CK) - Drums
Lammingou Kipgen - Guest Bassist




The Wishess is an Alternative Rock band from Imphal, formed in December 2010. The band was formed to take part in Manipur Rock Idol 2011. The band is planning on progressing forward to make better music and to change the future and to promote Northeast Indians and the talents they withhold.





Album 'Break Through' 2015 Track List :


1. Round My Neck
2. End of War
  Video 
3. Am I Right
4. I Believe
  Live 
5. Breakthrough
6. Change
7. Honestly (Harem Scarem Cover)
8. Am I Right (Acoustic)





Album 'Our Pride' 2019 Track List :


1. A Walk Amongst The Sky  Video
2. Our Pride  Video Live Live 
3. I Don't Care
4. Brow Antlered Love

5. When I'm Gone
  Video
6. Safe And Mine

7. Your Way
  YouTube
8. Dark Light  Video
9. Feel's Good To Be Alive
  Video
10. Komla Gan Thangte (Bonus)





Single Track List :

1. It's Always Too Late
2. The Evolution
3. Feeling Strong
4. Beyond The Grave
5. We Scream
6. Sakhenbi
7. Official Theme Song of Orange Festival'18, Tamenglong
  Video 
8. If  I Could Fly  Video YouTube
9. Her  YouTube


Click Here To Listen/Download The Tracks
Other Link :   Link 1  Link 2

No comments:

Post a Comment