HOME

Little Whales


Band Member :
Vrishank Menon - Guitars / Vocals [Death By Fungi]
 



Little Whales is an Emo / Indie project of Vrishank Menon from Mumbai.





Demo 'Little Whales' 2014 Track List :


1. When I Was A Child, I'd Use My Dad's Jacket As A Blanket (The Jacket Won't Even Fit Me Now)
2. Lucid Dreaming
3. I Even Learnt How To Spell Massachussets






Demo 'I Still Write Letters' 2014 Track List :

1. I Don't Know If It Was The City That Made Me Feel Better
2. I Will Buy Me An Orca For When I Turn Thirty





EP 'Lund Na Khao' 2014 Track List :
[Under Atif X Aslam]


1. Dozakhi Madarchod
2. Mazhabi Chutiya
3. Chodo, Bhai


Download The Album





EP 'Last Whales' 2015 Track List :


1. Bony Knees And Sunken Eyes
2. Two Weeks of Bavaria
3. Installation
4. Easy





EP 'Little Whales' 2016 Track List :


1. The Painting
2. The City
3. Sleep


Download The Album





Album 'An Exercise In Patience' 2020 Track List :


1. Faults of Youth
2. Stealing From The Apothecary
3. The Totem, A Friend
4. All Paths Led Here
5. Seventeenth Century Artisan



Click Here To Listen/Download The Tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment