HOME

Sunflower Tape Machine




Sunflower Tape Machine is the pseudonym and experimental solo project of an Indie/Psychedelic Rock and Shoegaze musician, Aryaman Singh, hailing from Chennai. His music transports listeners to a sonic realm where memories collide with the present, evoking a sense of nostalgia for those who experienced the yesteryear firsthand while also resonating with today's generation. Through carefully crafted melodies and lyrics, he explores universal themes, creating a relatable and emotionally charged experience for audiences worldwide.





Album 'I Like Noise. Matter of Fact, I Love It' 2026 Track List :


1. The Sound of Radio  YouTube 
2. Twentyfirstcentury  YouTube 
3. ((Isawu))  YouTube 
4. A Love Letter To Noise (Interlude)  YouTube 
5. I Don't Want To Write Another Love Song  YouTube 
6. Victoria's Secret  Video 
7. Dancingwithsomebodyelse  YouTube 
8. Something/Someone  YouTube 





Single Track List :

1. Death, Colourised.  YouTube 
2. Within You  YouTube 
3. Sophomore Sweetheart  YouTube 
4. Internet Friends  YouTube 
5. The End. // The Beginning.  YouTube 
6. Rosemary  YouTube 
7. Panic Attack!  Video 


No comments:

Post a Comment