HOME

UNK: The Radha Thomas Ensemble

Band Members :
Radha Thomas - Vocals [Human Bondage]
Aman Mahajan - Keyboards
Ramjee Chandran - Guitars
Seasoned Members :
Matt Littlewood - Saxophone
Mishko M'ba / Keith Peters / Prakash KN - Bass
Rahul Gopal / Jeoraj George / Suresh Bascara - Drums




UNK: The Radha Thomas Ensemble is a Jazz band from Bangalore, formed in 2011. The band is one of the most original and dynamic band featuring seasoned and highly acclaimed musicians.





Album 'Ring Toss' 1977 Track List :
[Colaboration with 'Ryo Kawasaki']


1. Tane's Dream Part I
2. Suite In D
3. Sombrero
4. In A Sentimental Mood
5. Frostbite
6. Tane's Dream Part II / Part III
7. Sarabande (From Suite In E Minor)
8. Bones





Album 'Trinkets And Things' 1978 Track List :
[Colaboration with 'Ryo Kawasaki']


1. Trinkets And Things
2. Lush Life
3. Sweet Tears
4. First Sings of Ennui





Album 'Mirror of My Mind' 1979 Track List : 
[Colaboration with 'Ryo Kawasaki']


1. Trinkets & Things
2. I’ve Found The Way of Love
3. Dreams For Radha Part I, II, & III
4. Brasiliana
5. Winter’s Here
6. In & Out of Love
7. Little One





Album 'I Only Have Eyes For You' 2012 Track List :


1. Call
2. Meniña Moça
3. Connections
4. Bluesette
5. Refuge
6. Almost Like Being In Love
7. I Only Have Eyes For You
8. Watermelon Man





Album 'Vocalese' 2020 Track List :
Radha Thomas : A Tribute To Chet Baker


1. I Fall In Love Too Easily
2. You Go To My Head
3. It Could Happen To You
4. Autumn Leaves





Album 'Bangalore Blues' 2020 Track List :


1. The Morning After  Video 
2. Jailer
3. Would I Lie?
4. Leifmotif
5. Load Shedding  Video 
6. Only Illusion
7. Bangalore Blues


Click Here To Listen/Download The Tracks
Other Link :   Link 1  Link 2  Link 3

No comments:

Post a Comment