HOME

Atomic Forest

Band Members :
Madhukar Chandra Dhas aka 'Madhoo' - Vocals / Songwriter
Neel Chattodpadhyaya - Guitars
Keith Kanga - Bass
Valentine Lobo - Drums




Atomic Forest is a Psychedelic Rock band from Mumbai, formed in early 1970. The band is a mix of blistering, fuzzy rock and synth-lead funk. They have released their LP 'Obsession' in 1977 consisting of covers and originals. In 2006, Eothen Alapatt aka Egon, the founder of American independent label 'Now-Again Records' released two LPs recorded by Atomic Forest through ebay. The album suddenly became a top want on every global-rock collector’s short-list.





Album 'Obsession 77' 1977 Track List :


Side - A
1. Son of A Gun
2. She Was Just Seventeen
3. Rock n' Roll Music
4. You Gotta Give Me All Your Lovin'
5. Una Paloma Blanca
6. Sunday Morning
7. Fly Robin Fly
8. Obsession '77
Side - B
1. Locomotive Bread
2. Jesus Is Alright
3. Sunshine Day
4. Harold And The Swinging Rock
5. Mary Long
6. Obsession '77
7. Wanted Man





Madhoo's Solo Album 'This Day Is Forever' 2002 Track List :


1. This Day Is Forever – Radio Mix
2. America Forever
3. The Times They Are A-Changin' (Bob Dylan)
4. A Dose of You
5. I'll Be Myself
6. With A Little Help From My Friends (Lennon-McCartney)
7. Follow Me
8. Love Me Do (Lennon-McCartney)
9. I'll Be By Your Side
10. I Need You Baby
11. Got To Get You Into My Life (Lennon-McCartney)
12. I Only Want To Say (Gethsamane) From Jesus Christ Superstar
13. Help Me Get Home
14. This Day Is Forever – Extended Mix





Madhoo's Solo Album "To The 'Fab Four' From Liverpool-A Tribute From India" 2004 Track List :


1. Norwegian Wood
2. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
3. Ob-la-di Ob-la-da
4. If I Needed Someone
5. You Can't Do That
6. Love Me Do
7. Got To Get You Into My Life
8. Across The Universe
9. With A Little Help From My Friends
10. I Saw Her Standing There
11. Things We Said Today
12. John Lennon Tribute-Imagine/GivePeace/Watchin' The Wheels
13. Norwegian Wood – Radio Edit
14. Got To Get You Into My Life – Radio Edit
15. I Saw Her Standing There – Radio Edit
16.John Lennon Tribute – Radio Edit





Re-released Album 'Obsession' 2011 Track List :


1. Obsession '77 (Fast) YouTube Stream 
2. Locomotive Breath YouTube Stream 
3. Mary Long  YouTube  
4. Sunshine Day  YouTube  
5. I Saw Her Standing There  YouTube  
6. Obsession '77 (Slow)  YouTube  
7. Butterfly Version 1  YouTube  
8. Theme From The Godfather  YouTube  
9. Windmills of Your Mind  YouTube  
10. Theme From The Fox  YouTube  
11. Butterfly Version 2  YouTube  
12. Booboo Lullaby  YouTube  
13. Man, You're Not Number One  YouTube  
14. Travel On  YouTube  
15. Jeff Beck Excerpt  YouTube  
16. Gethsemane (I Only Want To Say)  YouTube  
17. Foxy Lady  YouTube  

Download The Album





Album 'Disco Roar' 2019 Track List :


1. 2001 Space Odyssey
2. Life Is Anew
3. Proud Mary
4. Devil Woman
5. You Are On My Mind
6. Thank You Lord
7. Smack Water Jack
8. Spectrum
9. I Wish
10. Rock-N-Roll
11. Disco Queen
12. Nights In White Satin
13. Another Star



Click Here To Listen/Download The Tracks
Other Link :   Link 1  Link 2

No comments:

Post a Comment