HOME

Stupiditties 11



Track List :

1. April 27 - Chuna Laga Gayi
2. Greyfade - The Devil's Pandey
3. I Quit - Eye Candy
4. Punk On Toast - My Friends
5. The Vinyl Records - Rage
6. Above The Shadows - Mausam
7. MC Heam - Kalyug
8. TAN 90 – Take A Selfie
9. Tripp Pilots – Struggler
10. Death By Fungi – I Was So Mad (That I Wrote A Letter Elucidating My Point of View)
11. Mutiny In March – The Heart Is Mended But The Scars Still Show
12. Dionysian – The Reticent
13. Across Seconds – T Minus 10
14. Diarchy – Rorschach
15. Cowboy And Sailor Man – You Were More
16. Kum Chirui – Kong Kong Do
17. Vishnu Kumar – Perfect Storytelling
18. Sooraj Bishnoi – Nemesis
19. Baby Boomers (Bhutan) - As I Discover You
20. Lo! Peninsula – Chasing Tidal Waves
21. Shreyas Kendurkar – Let’s Join The Party
22. 15 Lightgrey – You Are The Only One
23. CNSTLLTNS – Perceived Perceptions
24. Layer – Glide of A Raindrop
25. IBLINKWHENITHINK – Gotta Be Crazy


No comments:

Post a Comment