HOME

Not Dead Yet : It's aLive! - Vol I




Not Dead Yet : It's aLive! - Vol I is a live compilation album released in June'26 by Mumbai-based independent music label Misfits Inc.



Track List :

1. BamBoy - Vagna Nahi Bara  YouTube 
2. Tough On Tobacco - The Mayans Know
3. Tejas - Figure 8
4. Rudy Mukta - How To Win A Fight  YouTube 
5. Frizzell D'souza - Just As Easily
6. The Colour Compound - Unbecome
7. Urmila Sivadas - Without You ft.Raj  YouTube 
9. Pruthvi - Stay  YouTube 
10. Anoushka Maskey - Nothing New
11. L'nee Golay - Aftermath  YouTube 
12. Hashbass / Pho - Run 2 U  YouTube 
13. Jonathan Angami - Easy To Pretend  YouTube 
14. Dohnraj - Slavocracy ft.The Peculiars  YouTube 
15. Sidd Coutto / The Grinfluencers - Hope
16. Green Park - Tereza, My Dear
17. Neel Adhikari - I'll Be Around
18. Sen - Here Comes The Wave
19. SakrĂ© - Hello Raja?  YouTube 
20. Hashbass / The Siege - Pain & Pride  YouTube 
21. Hashbass / RAK - Sullan  YouTube 
22. The Lightyears Explode - Diet Coke




No comments:

Post a Comment