HOME

India Rocks I



 
India Rocks is a compilation album released by EMI in 2009 featuring some of the hottest Rock bands of India. 
 



TRACK LIST :

1. Pentagram - This Is For My People
2. Parikrama - But It Rained

3. Avial - Nada Nada
4. Raghu Dixit - Khidki
5. Mrigya - Ganga
6. Advaita - Ghir Ghir
7. Swarathma - Pyar Ke Rang
8. Punkh - Yunajaa
9. Para Vayu - Rush Hour
10. Something Relevant - Aha
11. Thermal And A Quarter - Words And Pictures
12. Soulmate - I Am
13. Junkyard Groove - It's Ok
14. Menwhopause - Fly Away
15. Medusa - I Become I
16. Indigo Children - Irresistible
17. Them Clones - The Bomb Song


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sid, thanks for this link and the mp3s... I'd also like to tell you I have shared this link with the Rock Music Manipur, a Yahoo group... please let me know if you have any issue... and keep sharing the good things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. share it! absolutely....this is all for sharing.....n thanx....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own this cd. its really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, if you own the CD could you please upload an iTunes plus rip.

      Delete
    2. I would also like a copy of it. Please share your email address

      Delete
  4. I really appreciate your kindness \m/

    ReplyDelete